Collemi Consulting & Advisory Services, LLC provides trusted technical accounting and auditing expertise when you need it the most. Serving a full range of constituents in the public accounting profession, we help identify issues before they become problems.
SERVING ALL FACETS OF THE INDUSTRY
A 360-degree perspective. Our firm’s Managing Member and Founder, Salvatore A. Collemi, CPA has a keen understanding into the mindset of both regulators and standard-setters—and can leverage that knowledge to help a variety of different clients maintain their integrity in financial reporting.
He regularly guides U.S. and international public accounting firms, litigation attorneys, valuation experts, the C-suite and related institutions that support the profession in order to maintain a high-level of audit quality.
With more than two decades of global business experience, servicing a broad base of both commercial and financial services industries, Mr. Collemi’s career highlights includes:
- Staff Accountant at the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission’s (SEC) Division of Corporation Finance
- Technical Manager at the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA) National Peer Review Program
- AICPA Liaison to the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)
- External auditor and technical partner to national and international public accounting firms
Why Are We Different?
Our clients tell us we are unique for a variety of important reasons including:
- Deep customization
- Breadth of technical expertise
- Diverse range of services
- Quick response to emergency situations
- Trusted partner in prevention
- One-stop source
- Pricing options
- Expert facilitator/speaker