- This event has passed.
Mastering the AICPA SSARS Requirements
September 27 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$100
If you perform a good amount of compilations, reviews and financial statement preparation engagements as part of your attest practice, then this seminar is right for you! Our compilation, review and financial statement preparation overview training session will give you and your professional staff everything you need to perform these engagements efficiently and effectively. We will address all current regulations relevant to the Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARS) No. 21-25 as well as the latest best practices that will help you streamline the performance of these engagements.
Who Should Attend
CPAs and practitioners who frequently perform compilation, review and financial statement preparation engagements under the AICPA SSARS requirements.
- Compilation, review and financial statement preparation engagements – introduction
- Performing compilation, review and financial statement preparation engagements
- Reporting on compilation, review and financial statement preparation engagements, including sample reports
- Recently issued SSARSs
- Recognize and apply the appropriate performance of compilation, review and financial statement preparation engagements
- Describe the reporting requirements associated with compilation and review engagements
- Identify the appropriate requirements in providing preparation of financial statements services
CPE Credit: 2 hrs for CPAs